3 Days East Nusa Tenggara Trekking Loh Liang Komodo Island Plus Snorkeling At Pink Beach & Manta Point
In this trip, prepare to explore one of Indonesia’s natural wonders, Komodo Island. Located between the islands of Sumbawa and Flores, this island is home to the largest and heaviest lizards that live on earth. For the best experience of Komodo Island, this trip will take you exploring around Komodo Island and also visit Rinca Island, Loh Liang, Goat Island, Kalong Island and Pink Beach. Book your adventure trip to Komodo Island now!
Day 1 – Pick-up at the airport and go straight to the port for departure to Rinca Island to see Komodo dragons and other wildlife. Free time on Goat Island. In the afternoon go to Kalong Island to see thousands of bats flying out of the nest. Back to the hotel to rest.
Day 2 – Morning go to Komodo Island and trekking in Loh Liang for more dragons. Head for Pink Beach for snorkeling and proceed to Manta Point. If you’re lucky you can see Manta Rays before returning to Labuan Bajo for hotel check-in and dinner.
Day 3 – After breakfast go to Batu Cermin Cave to see stalactites and stalagmites. Then transfer to the airport. See you at the next adventure with Indowalk!
EXPLORING, TREKKING & SNORKELING
• Participants: Minimum 2 people
• Duration: 3 days (2 nights)
• Difficulty level: Medium
• Physical condition: Healthy and fit
Rp. 3,570,000 / person
- 3-star hotel (Golo Hill Top or the like)
- Private Tour
- Ship with cabin & amp; angina fan
- Komodo National Park entrance ticket & amp; Rinca
- Komodo TN Ranger Fee & amp; Rinca
- Batu Cermin Cave entrance ticket
- 6x Eat
- Coffee Tea mineral water as much as you like
- Pick up with an air-conditioned car
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guides
IDR 3.570.000,00 / person