- Air Adventure
- Mountain Adventure
- Water Adventure
- Outbound Adventure
- Nature Adventure
- Cruise & Sailing
- Pulau Bali
- Your Stories
5h Togean Islands Diving Course in Togean Rice Open Water Dive Certified Rice
August 27, 2018
For those of you who want to see the beauty of the underwater and curious about diving, Indowalk offers a diving course package in the Togean Islands. This diving course is an official course that follows the learning procedures of PADI and PADI licensed which is recognized worldwide. Through this training at Togean you will be able to dive independently at a maximum depth of 18 meters. The dive sites that we use for diving in open waters depend on weather and sea conditions, and diving locations are carried out in the southern Togean Islands. Book this certified diving course with Indowalk!
Day 1 – Arrive at Ampana Airport and transfer to Togean. Check in Resort.
Day 2 – Introduction to courses, theories and training in shallow sea.
Day 3 – 2 dives in shallow sea: theory and discussion in the afternoon.
Day 4 – 2 dives in the open sea: final exam in the afternoon.
Day 5 – Transfer to Ampana, transfer to the airport.
• Participants: Minimum 4 people
• Duration: 5 days (4 nights)
• Difficulty level: Difficult
• Physical condition: Healthy and fit
Rp. 8,925,000 / person
- PADI learning materials
- PADI certificate
- Diving equipment
- Insurance during the course
- Instruction in Indonesian and English
- Accommodation in the Togean Islands
- Eat according to the program
- Diving boat during practice Transfer and pick up at Bandar Tanjung Api Ampana
- Ampana-Togean-Ampana Transportation
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guides
IDR 8.925.000,00 / person