- Air Adventure
- Nature Adventure
- Cruise & Sailing
- Pulau Bali
- Your Stories
4 Days East Nusa Tenggara Trekking Loh Liang Komodo Island Plus Snorkeling At Pink Beach & Manta Point
August 28, 2018
In this trip, prepare to explore one of Indonesia’s natural wonders, Komodo Island. Located between the islands of Sumbawa and Flores, this island is home to the largest and heaviest lizards that live on earth. For the best experience of Komodo Island, this trip will take you exploring around Komodo Island and also visit Rinca Island, Loh Liang, Goat Island, Kalong Island and Pink Beach. Book your adventure trip to Komodo Island now!
Day 1 – Airport pickup and transfer to your chosen hotel. Enjoy a break at the hotel.
Day 2 – Prepare to check out and transfer to the port to get to Rinca Island and see the Komodo dragons. Continue snorkeling on Goat Island. In the afternoon sail to Padar Island for trekking to the top and see sunset. Overnight on a boat.
Day 3 – Depart to Komodo Island for trekking in Loh Liang to see Komodo dragons and wildlife. Continue snorkeling at Pink Beach and Manta Point. If you’re lucky you can meet Manta Rays while snorkeling. The trip ends in Labuan Bajo, hotel check-in and dinner.
Day 4 – After breakfast, visit Batu Cermin Cave to see stalactites and stalagmites. Then you will be escorted
to the airport. See you at the next adventure with Indowalk!
EXPLORING, TREKKING & SNORKELING
• Participants: Minimum 2 people
• Duration: 4 days (3 nights)
• Difficulty level: Medium
• Physical condition: Healthy and fit
Rp.3,990,000, – / person
- 3 star hotel (Golo Hill Top or the like)
- Private Tour
- Ship with cabin & amp; angina fan
- Komodo National Park entrance ticket & amp; Rinca
- Komodo TN Ranger Fee & amp; Rinca
- Batu Cermin Cave entrance ticket
- 7x Eat
- Coffee Tea mineral water as much as you like
- Pick up with an air-conditioned car
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guides
IDR 3.990.000,00 / person