East Nusa Tenggara Komodo & Rinca Island Trekking Plus Pink Beach Snorkeling
Komodo island is located in between of the islands of Sumbawa and Flores. This island is home to the iconic Komodo dragon. To experience the best of Komodo Island, this trip will take you to cruise the Komodo Island and visit to Pink Beach. Not only famous for its unique sand color but this beach is also the perfect spot for snorkeling. With its clean and super clear water, you will get the perfect visibility to enjoy the view of underwater life filled with thousand of unique fishes and protected coral reefs. Book your adventure trip to Komodo Island now!
- Meet at Labuan Bajo Port at 4 AM and head to Komodo Island via boat.
- Short trekking at Loh Liang National Park, have close thrilling encounter with family of Komodo Dragons.
- Continue trip to Pink Beach for snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear water.
- Return to boat. The excitement continues with our lunch on board to Rinca Island.
- Arrive at Rinca Island, exploring the savana, observe the large komodo dragons and their behavior.
- Return to Labuan Bajo Port.
EXPLORING, trekking & snorkeling
• Participants: Minimum 2 persons
• Duration: 1 day
• Difficulty: Medium
• Physical condition: Fit and healthy
- Snorkeling equipments
- All entrance tickets
- Local guide
- Car pick up from your hotel (return)
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal spending
- Tipping for guide
IDR 2.310.000,00 / person