Manado’s Mt. Mahawu Trekking & Tondano Lake Rafting
Enjoy Manado’s pristine green nature beauty in the most fun and sensational way. Trek Mount Mahawu, a stratovolcano mountain standing tall with elevation of 1.324 meters. From the top, you will be able to see the crater and enjoy the misty scenery. After trekking, get splashed and oars the rafting boat quickly to pass the heavy currents of Tondano lake, the largest lake in north Sulawesi. Enjoy lunch in the afternoon at an unique floating restaurant with famous local seafood menu. Sounds like a plan, doesn’t it? Book your trip now!
- You’ll be picked up from hotel, driven to the trekking start point & meet our guide at Rurukan Village .
- Trek up to the Mt. Mahawu, it will take 1 hour duration from starting point to the peak.
- Enjoy the view from Mt. Mahawu’s top, it is time to take photos and enjoy the surrounding forest view.
- Head to Tondano Lake for rafting session.
- Our driver will drive you back to the hotel. See you on the next adventure!
TREKKING & RAFTING
• Participants: Minimum 2 persons
• Duration:1 day
• Difficulty: Medium
• Physical condition: Fit and healthy
- Private car for 1 day
- Snack & drinking water
- Rafting equipment
- Local guide
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal spending
- Tipping for guide
IDR 1.837.500,00 / person