Mount Kelimutu Trekking Ende City, Detusoko & Wologai Village Tour
Ende is located on the southern coast of Flores Island. Wake up early in the morning before dawn to witness the sun cresting at the western rim of majestic mount Kelimutu. The spectacular tri-color of Kelimutu Lakes keep shifting between turquoise, olive green and rust. In the Ende’s city center, you will find historial site of Sukarno’s home during his exile period in Ende. To complete the trip, visit Wologai Village where you will find well built-in traditional houses. Wologai folkhouses are known to be built with the traditional Lionese architectural style.
- Get ready at 4 AM to be picked up at your hotel.
- Commence our trip to mount Kelimutu to view sunrise.
- Cookies or breads in the car.
- Soft trekking to the top of the lake.
- Enjoy the surrounding panorama along with the rising sun.
- At this point you will be able to see the tri-color lakes.
- Descend and visit Ende city, lunch at a local restaurant.
- Head to Sukarno’s exile home and Renungan Park
- Continue our trip to hot spring in Detusoko village and
- folkhouse in Wologai village.
- We will close the day with dinner and fond farewell. You will be driven back to your hotel.
• Participants: Minimum 2 persons
• Duration: 1 day
• Difficulty: Medium
• Physical condition: Fit and healthy
- Car pick up from your hotel(Return)
- All entrance tickets
- Local guide
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal spending
- Tipping for guide
IDR 1.155.000,00 / person