- Air Adventure
- Nature Adventure
- Cruise & Sailing
- Pulau Bali
- Your Stories
Northern Sulawesi Bunaken Snorkeling
August 20, 2018
Welcome to Bunaken national marine park, one of Indonesia’s most famous diving and snorkeling epicenters in the world. Visitors can reach Bunaken by speed boat for 30 minutes from Manado sea port. With about 20 dive spots to choose from, you will have the chance to swim below the sea admiring more than 2000 fish species and 58 type of coral reefs. Sounds like a plan, doesn’t it? Book your trip now!
- Sightsee Bunaken with glass bottom boat and the surrounding child islands such as Siladen Island,
- Manarauw Island and Naen Island.
- Souvenir shopping at Bunaken’s store.
- See you on the next trip!
• Participants: Minimum 2 persons
• Duration:1 day
• Difficulty: Medium
• Physical condition: Fit and healthy
- Glass bottom boat rent
- Snack & drinking water
- Bunaken entrance fee
- Local guide
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal spending
- Tipping for guide
IDR 1.596.000,00 / person